Tuesday, August 27, 2013

show-up trade fair

My neighbours
Flowers everywhere by Vlinder en Vogel
There were large craft-tables, where you could macramé you
My 'assistants' Peter and Yvonne (my new sales person!), they were a great help!
For all you bloggers and people in the retail business: your next trip to Amsterdam should be combined with this awesome trade fair in home accessories!

We started the first edition in February 2013 with 25 stands, this time there were 50 companies! Small new companies (designers) but also settled names like Marimekko, Serax and Ferm all together in one huge industrial building next to the water in Amsterdam. I met a lot of dear customers, nice new people with new shops, I met bloggers, designers and stylists. The whole atmosphere was so fresh and inspiring! It was a pleasure having my stand there again.

Dear ShowUP people: thanks, you really make a difference in the dusty trade fair world...


1 comment:

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.