Sunday, April 28, 2013

dream shopping - shop dreaming

If only I had a few euro's (like a Thousand) to spend on clothes today, I would do some serious online shopping and buy these two outfits.
If only...
The Stella Mc. Cartney shoes (actually on sale right now, very tempting) are from The Outnet, the gorgeous dress is from Emerson Fry.
The emerald canvas tote bag comes from my favorite UK store Toast and the earrings (would love to have them in gold) are designed by Maria from the Etsy shop O Bliss.
I still regret that I didn't buy the blush coloured Baggu bag above when I was in New York! Then again Baggu was almost my neighbour on the NY-gift fair that I attended. The wooden necklace is not for sale anymore, but if you go over at Totokaelo, you can find dozens of similar treasures!
The Veja sneakers and the tunic dress are from Toast. I don't think the sneakers would match with the dress (at least in my size 41 it wouldn't ;-), but I had to show them: they are both eco- and people friendly and they look fantastic!



1 comment:

  1. Ziet er goed uit! Ben zelf ook een grote fan van de spullen van Toast; mooie sobere ontwerpen en materialen.

    Een kleurrijke groet,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.